• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Browse Sequence Problem

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2008 Jun 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RoboHelp HTML v7. I have a browse sequence set to match the TOC (this project has several build tags with a TOC and browse sequence for each tag). When I generate the webhelp, the browse sequence I get doesn't match the TOC or the browse sequence I set using the Browse Sequence Editor. Topics that aren't even incluced in the TOC or browse sequence show up. I opened the .BRS file and deleted the browse sequence for this particular build tag and got even worse results the next time I generated the help file. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 11, 2008 Jun 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Gayle

Okay, first it would be helpful to have you state here exactly how you are expecting things to work and what RoboHelp is doing (or not doing) that you don't like or that you expect.

Sorry, but from what you just described, I'm wondering if perhaps you are believing things should work this way and you are frustrated because they are working a different way.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp