• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Distribution page decommissioned on June 30, 2016

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2016 Jun 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been contacting Adobe support through the chat and your staff redirected me to forums.

I have question regarding Flash Player Distribution page that will be decommissioned on June 30, 2016:

http://www.adobe.com/pl/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html

How can I get Flash Player offline installation files for deployment in my company after mentioned date?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

we recommend to register for a distribution license on  Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe

if you want the distribution page link.

You can also get the flash player from below mentioned link:

Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Registering for distribution license and using it to download offline installers is free of charge?

I only want deploy up-to-date flash player plugins for internet browsers (i.e. Firefox, Internet Explorer) to all my company's computers like I used to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes,  for most use cases licensing Flash Player for distribution is free of charge. Licensing Flash Player distribution within an organization has always been a requirement.  It's not something new that is being implemented.  After applying for a distribution license at Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe  you will receive an email with the license agreement and the new link to download the installers from.  The email will come from noreply@adobe.com.  Ensure your spam filters aren't configured to block emails from noreply@adobe.com.  If for some reason after 48 hrs of applying for the license you don't receive the email with the link, post back here.  I'll receive a notification and follow-up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines