• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

interactive SWF doesn't work in Presenter!

Participant ,
Jun 27, 2016 Jun 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imported a SWF file that works fine outside of Presenter.  It's frozen in Presenter... buttons don't work, nothing works.  Isn't it supposed to...what's wrong?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 28, 2016 Jun 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure your SWF is an AS3 SWF and not an AS2 SWF. Flash objects in AS2 or older won't work in Presenter.

Instructions for inserting SWF content in Presenter: Presenter Help | Importing SWF files and video files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 28, 2016 Jun 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is an AS3 SWF.  Funny I can get it to play in Captivate although with lesser glitches still there that can be worked around in Flash.  But these SWFs just plain break inside of Presenter.  Hopefully I can get some explanation to what is happening and try to fix or unfortunately I'll have to rebuild my presentation using another tool.  So much for the marketing hype that sells these products but deliver less than advertised.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources