• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

online interactive presentation builder

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2016 Jun 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking to build an online portal that allows my customers to build custom ppt presentations.  The presentations would need to be governed by set business rules.  In other words, the created ppt presentations would have limitations to the customization. Individuals would then be able to download the locked ppt file for local presentations. 

My question is does Adobe Presenter or Captivate potentially offer any or some of this functionality?

Thanks in advance for the insight here.  

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 28, 2016 Jun 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't believe that either Adobe Presenter or Adobe Captivate would fit this need. They are not online tools, so there will be no web access to use them. They also don't have any method of limiting what can be created. If you have them then you have full access to the tools.

Additionally, in the case of Adobe Presenter, it doesn't limit or control any PPT functions. All it does is add to your PPT content to make it a more engaging web based presentation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources