• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timing becomes off.

New Here ,
May 22, 2008 May 22, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am doing "auto" recording with audio narration.
After a few minutes of recording my screen, the timing becomes off. So i will be talking, and it will be showing the wrong slide. Why is this happening??

Also, when I go to slide properties and set it to “optimized” it asks to disperse the audio over several slides. What does optimizing have to do with the timing?
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 26, 2008 May 26, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having some timing issues as well. In addition to the same "optimized setting" problem that you describe, Captivate seems to keep randomly increasing the timing of my slides all on its own. Having to go back and re-edit the timeline after I have my timing the way I want it is really hurting my work schedule. Captivate 2 did the same thing and I was hoping Adobe would have ironed this bug out for Cap 3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2008 Jun 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Suggest you record your audio outside Captivate and import the files, rather than use the internal recording function. We do it this way and never seem to have any problems with timing.

Cheers,
Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources