• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Too Many Activations.

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2016 Jun 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to have my account reset as I keep getting a message that I have exceeded the allowed amount of authorizations/activations on my account.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2016 Jun 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To reset the activation contact customer support chat https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=ADE_adobe-id-signing-in_stillNeedHelp and ask for reset of adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2016 Jun 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the advice. I was referred to the forum by the support chat as I was told they couldn't help me and that I would have to find answers on the forum. Great customer service!!  I managed to work my way through several people on the support chat and finally the last one said that "In this case we have to escalate this case to the senior level and they will work on it and will give a response within 24-48 hrs by an email." I guess I now play the wait and see game!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 30, 2016 Jun 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I download a book through this link; http://ia600204.us.archive.org/22/items/acs4_data_341/341b27e8-591d-47f8-a5de-19aa867cb45c.pdf. When I want to open and read it was asking for Password. All password failled. How can I open this book? I have been trying to see if I can get the solution to my problem in Adobe Comminity / Adobe Customer Service without success. Please assist. Jide Atolagbe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 03, 2016 Jul 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

jidea20866287 schrieb:

I download a book through this link; http://ia600204.us.archive.org/22/items/acs4_data_341/341b27e8-591d-47f8-a5de-19aa867cb45c .pdf. When I want to open and read it was asking for Password. All password failled. How can I open this book? I have been trying to see if I can get the solution to my problem in Adobe Comminity / Adobe Customer Service without success. Please assist. Jide Atolagbe

Have you open the eBook before successfully? If no the eBook sems linked with the wrong adobe id. In this case you should check the file with your Reseller.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines