• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Edition 4.5.1 not opening when e-reader connected to computer

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2016 Jul 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Prior to 19 June 2016 (when our graphics card ceased to work) I was able to transfer books to my Kobo Aura H20. The card was replaced 23rd June. Around 26th or 27th June when I tried to open Adobe Digital Editions with my e-reader connected to the computer, it would not open - just hang there. I used Windows Task Mangager to end task after a considerable time (over 5 minutes). It still opens with no e-reader connected to the computer. Operating system Windows 10 Home 64-bit. I am still able to open new acquisitions in ADE but because of the problem above I am unable to transfer them to my e-reader which is at about five eighths capacity. Would the fact that I have just over 2,030 items be a factor? Previously on the last transfer there were just under 2,000 items (approximately 1,990 items) in total. Can anyone help? Is there an upgrade available?

August 2016 - Still not able to open any version of the app ( 2, 3 or 4 ) when reader connected to computer. Books are in EPUB format purchased from the publisher. Your product is not doing what it says it will do!!  I Would like to be able to read my purchases on the e-reader, not sit at the computer to read them.

Message was edited by: Rosalie Kippenberger

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?