• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

syncing with Adobe Digital editions

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2016 Jul 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I successfully downloaded ADE vs 3.0 on my windows 10 pc and my purchased books came up marvellously.  I have several times loaded and reinstalled ADE on my laptop (windows 10 ) and while successful with the download, it does not sync with my pc. I am signed in and my laptop is authorized!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 04, 2016 Jul 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Syncro work only between mobile ADE and ADE on PC/Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2016 Jul 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is ridiculous. Adobe needs to take a look at Kindle for PC. It has a lot of features desperately needed by ADE (e.g. columns, reversing color, words per line, etc.) none of which require a degree in rocket science to implement. Those missing features are quite frustrating and the reason I only use ADE when I absolutely have to. I am disabled and find stairs to be quite difficult so only go up and down once a day. As a  result I have a PC on both floors and really need to sync progress.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 26, 2016 Jul 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At moment not work. If you want add this function should ask a staff person in forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was my hope that staff read posts and were thereby informed of the

content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good Luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines