• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp HTML slow

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2008 Jun 12, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a RoboHelp project using v7. The output is quite fast when I access the Webhelp from my local folder. But when I place it in the central repository and access it from that sharepoint, it takes 5 to 6 seconds to open each topic. The performance is very slow. The project contains only a few image files.

Can anyone tell me the reason why it is slow and how I can solve this issue?

Thank you
anu

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

In the generation wizard, try changing the setting to Local instead of Website.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you for your suggestion. I tried that option but I didn't find much of a difference. May be I need to check with the Help Desk here to find out if others have problems accessing files from the server.

Thank you.
anu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp