14 Replies Latest reply on Jul 15, 2016 1:02 PM by Sue Garibaldi

i can not find my patterns

arnos45039563

Hi,

i use Capture on my mobile phone and i have 322 pattern. But in the Cloud and in the library (Photoshop) i have 207 patterns. How´s possible? i have a update on Googleplay and since them capture ist not working. i see "restored" for the name of my library. How can i have access to my 125 pattern?

Und Jetzt auf Deutsch:

Ich habe über 322 Muster erstellt aber in meiner Bibliothek sind nur 207 vorhanden. Ich habe vor 5 Tagen einen update von Googleplay gemacht und ich fürchte seitdem läuft gar nichts mehr. Der Name meiner Bibliothek war Muster und nun heißt er "Muster wiederhergestellt".

Kann mir Jemand helfen? ich brauche dringend.

• 1. Re: i can not find my patterns
          Sue Garibaldi Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi ArnoS,

This is a bug in the app that the team is currently investigating. Can you try this and see if your assets begin syncing (make sure you're doing this with a good internet connection:

1) In Capture CC, create a new library with a new/different name.

2) Wait for this new library to be synced to your Creative Cloud. (You can check that the library has synced by logging in with your Adobe ID to http://assets.adobe.com/assets/libraries)

3) Move a few Patterns from "Recovered" to this new library.

4) Then check assets.adobe.com to see if the assets sync.

Let me know what happens.

Sue.

• 2. Re: i can not find my patterns
            arnos45039563

Thank you for answering so quickly.

It doesn't work. I can not move the Pattern on the new library.
            A duplicate to the new library doesn't work to.

• 3. Re: i can not find my patterns

ArnoS,

OK, a couple more questions:

When you log in to http http://assets.adobe.com/assets/libraries, do you see all your patterns there?

What happens when you try to move your patterns to the new library? Is the button inactive? Or does it just not move your pattern?

What version of Capture for Android are you using? What version of Photoshop CC are you using? And what version of the Creative Cloud Desktop App? (Let me know if you need help finding that information)

Let me know. In the meantime, I will talk to our engineers about what you've mentioned.

Sue.

• 4. Re: i can not find my patterns
                arnos45039563 Level 1

i can see all my patterns only in the App on my mobile phone. I can create new pattern in the old library, but they don't sync.

I can't see all my patterns under the link. Just a few of it.

The Button to move my patterns is inactive. i can just make a duplicate in a new library.

I use the Version 2.0.301 of Capture. I think is the lastest version on Android.

I use the Version 2015.5 of Photoshop.

Can you help me to find the information about the Creative Cloud Desktop App, please?

• 5. Re: i can not find my patterns

ArnoS,

I don't think at this point that it matters what's on the desktop because I think that "Restored" library is corrupted, so I don't think they're going to show up on the desktop even if you try to sync the desktop app, but give it a try while I'm waiting to hear back from the product team:

* I know you don't see all your library assets, but do you see your Restored library there?

* You can check the version of the CC Desktop App, by clicking on the CC logo in the Apple menu bar, then tapping the gear icon, then Preferences, in the menu that opens you'll see the version number of the CC Desktop App (it should be 3.7.0.272).

* While you're back on the desktop, open Photoshop CC and use the Sync icon to try to sync your libraries (I've attached a screenshot of where it is in Illustrator CC).

Let me know what you find. I probably won't hear back from the product team until very late today.

Sue.

Capture_ Ai_CCIcon.jpg

• 6. Re: i can not find my patterns
                    arnos45039563 Level 1

*i don't See the restored library on my library asset.

*yes you are right. The Desktop Version is 3.7.0.272

*The Sync icon doesn't respond. When I try to sync my library,  i see a information that say the sync is already successful.

so i trying to save the corrupted pattern on my mobile phone. I copied the pattern from "restored" to a new library. It's painful but it's working.

• 7. Re: i can not find my patterns

ArnoS,

Are the patterns you're moving from the old library to the new one syncing to Creative Cloud? Have you checked assets.adobe.com?

Sue.

• 8. Re: i can not find my patterns
                        arnos45039563 Level 1

i can see the copie of my pattern in the new library on assets.adobe.com but they don't activate in the Photoshop library. All the pattern of the new library in Photoshop are greys and there is a note that Photoshop don't support it.

I am desperate. Do you heard anything from the team?

• 9. Re: i can not find my patterns

ArnoS.

I'm still waiting to hear from someone... I'm sorry it's a shutdown week at Adobe so there aren't many people around. 

But, are you referring to Patterns or Brushes?

Sue.

• 10. Re: i can not find my patterns
                            arnos45039563 Level 1

oh it's OK.

I'm talking about the patterns. I need the different 365 patterns to create a calendar.

Please let me know when you get more information.

• 11. Re: i can not find my patterns

Hi ArnoS.

I just checked in with the product team about this last night. They haven't discovered what the issue is yet.

I just wanted to let you know. I'll check in with them again later.

Sue.

• 12. Re: i can not find my patterns

Hi ArnoS.

I'm sorry for not writing yesterday. The engineers are having trouble duplicating this issue and they'd like a couple of things from you:

* Can you send us a screenshot your desktop when you see the “patterns not supported” message and also of your libraries where your patterns are greyed-out.

* Can you also give us some details about your mobile device? What it is, what version of the Android OS you're using, how much available memory it has...

Let me know so I can pass the information to them.

Sue.

• 13. Re: i can not find my patterns
                                  arnos45039563 Level 1

I'm very sorry. I couldn't respond earlier.

They grey boxes appeared after I invited collaborators to upload they pattern. now the grey boxes are disappeared and I see now a part of they patterns.

I use a Samsung Galaxy S5. The android version is 5.0 with 10 Gb memory

Meanwhile I took Screenshots of all the patterns and I will delete the corrupted library.

Thanks for your support.

• 14. Re: i can not find my patterns

Thanks ArnoS.

I've never heard of collaborations causing a problem with Libraries, but I passed your information along to the product team.

I'll let you know what they say.

Sue.