• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ID Authorisation on Adobe Digital Editions

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2014 Apr 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to do an ID Authorisation on Adobe Digital Editions on my computer running Windows 7. When I enter my email address and password I get the following:Activation Server Error Code E_AUTH_NOT_READY

Can anyone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2015 Sep 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Several people have the same problem, no one has come up with the solution.  It seems to be an issue with the server at Adobe, but they are not responding to this forum and will do nothing when I try the help chatline (just refer me to this forum)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2015 Sep 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deauthorize your computer:

In ADE select ctrl-shift-D

then reauthorize

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2015 Sep 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Success ! Many thanks

Kind regards

David Miller

Mobile: 07591 272726

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 05, 2016 Jul 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tinylittle

Thanks a bunch.  This solved my problem.  The adobe chat help totally useless.  I was with them for a half-hour and they referred me to the Adobe "forums".  Why in the world the chat help could not have simply said "ctrl-shift-D"  Adobe has serious issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2016 Aug 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot for the help.

This worked for me to.

The adobde chat couldn't help me this ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just wanna say, thanks a bunch for this tip! Crtl+Shift+D to deauthorise, then just reauthorised my account. You're a hero!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here for the same reason... Chat sent me here.

My ADE refuses to deauthorize.

I've uninstalled ADE, rebooted the computer and reinstalled. The computer remains authorized and is either telling me that my password is wrong (it is not) or that it can't do it right now...

Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try opening ADE and then ctrl-shift-D? This deauthorized my computer. I then reauthorized it again. This worked.

Good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2016 Jul 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, didn't work.

Thanks for the luck - I'm going to need it it seems. Saw another thread on how to track down where the key is in the Registry... there is nothing there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines