• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lic already fulfilled by another… (no solution)

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2016 Jul 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I rented an ebook from our public library and there's no way I could open it. Uninstalled it a few times, tried different versions (from 1.7), deleted all files according to Adobe and other forums from various folders, entries in Keychain etc.

Mac OS 10.10.5

Always the same error: Lic already fulfilled by another user

Help!

Rog

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 07, 2016 Jul 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You get the error that fulfilled by another User when the eBook are linked with a other Adobe ID. Often its happens when you open/download a eBook before you authorize Digital Edition. Then authorize and can the eBook no longer read. Has you try to read the eBook without authoirze or download before authorize Digital Edition?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its possible that I downloaded it before I authorized but the question is: if I uninstalled everything and tried both auhorizing with my adobe ID (i only have one) and without any ID - and it still doesn't work. What can I do?

Is it possible that the license is connected to one certain installation (that I have uninstalled now)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you has open it without a authorize you can nothing do. If you have digital Edition is could not open also when you remove it because this empty authoirze is a other as the first. Every what can do is ask his library for reset the ebook so you can starts again with the ebook. Then its can linked with the adobe ID. (You should authoirze digital edition before you open/download a ebook).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines