Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to convert fla to html5

Participant ,
Jan 08, 2014 Jan 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All-

I have successfully converted flash animations with google swiffy.  Now i have to figure out how to convert interactive fla files created in CS6 to html 5.  The files are mostly drag and drop.  I have all the original files and tried exporting them using Create JS plugin from Flash CC but it didn't work.  I trying to convert them without having to use Captivate or recreating them in Edge

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2014 Jan 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 31, 2016 Aug 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SujaiS,

If I install flash cc, will adobe delete my flash c62?  

I currently have the entire adobe cs subscription, but I am unsure weather animate cc is what you are referring to or flash cc?

Adobe is now referring to flash as 'Animate' so, are you doing the same thing or was there really an update to flash c62 called flash cc (not animate cc) that I didn't get updated to?

Also, if you say I need flash cc but not animate cc, is flash cc available to download in the creative cloud "previous downloads" area?
I see animate cc, but I do not see flash cc there.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2016 Jul 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're looking for a Google Swiffy replacement now that the service has been closed, FlaExporter provides a viable alternative.

http://www.flash-to-html5.com/Google-Swiffy-Alternative-to-Convert-Flash-to-HTML5

Here's why this is relevant now --

1)Google shut down Swiffy on July 1st. 

http://venturebeat.com/2016/06/15/google-is-killing-its-swiffy-tool-for-converting-flash-files-into-...

2)Development on Mozilla Shumway seems to have stopped.

Flash Replacement Shumway is as good as dead - gHacks Tech News

3)Fortunately there is a new tool, FlaExporter, that picks up where Swiffy left off.  FlaExporter is a new way to publish high-performance HTML5 content directly from your Adobe Flash or Animate files without having to restructure anything.  It even has an option to auto-optimize during publish that typically results in files that are 60-80% smaller.  Some key features --

* Blazing fast mobile and desktop web performance (60 FPS)

* No .fla restructuring required

* Reduce file sizes 2-10X

* Use advanced features like mask layers, blend modes, and timeline ActionScript

More Info --

http://www.flash-to-html5.com/Google-Swiffy-Alternative-to-Convert-Flash-to-HTML5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2016 Jul 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FlaExporter is not anywhere near the quality of conversion that Swiffy has.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 31, 2016 Aug 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jackalope01,

I downloaded fla-exporter, but when I try to use it in my flash c62, it tells me that it's not compatible with flash c62, only flash cc

Do you know which version of flash fla-exporter is compatible with?  I have many .fla's that I created in Actionscript 2.0.  I easily exported these from flash c62 before into html5 using swiffy.  Which software program is compatible with fla-exporter (flash c62?, flash cc?, animate cc?....) and where do I download this program if I already have all my updates for adobe cs up to date?

Thanks,, M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines