Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Generate fails with Mark of the Web

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2008 Jun 13, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Warning new Rh user
With that disclaimer out of the way maybe someone can help me figure out this problem. It isn't critical. I am actually running a trial version of Rh7 on an offline laptop and using a tutorial document to try and learn the tool.
The laptop is using IE7. One of the scenarios is to generate WebHelp SSL with and without the 'mark of the web' setting.
When the setting is unchecked I receive the warning about scripts and ActiveX, but my Help content is displayed and I can navigate through it.

However when I check the 'mark of the web' option and generate my SSL even though the warning no longer is displayed I only see my default topic and no other content. The tabs (Content, Index, Search) display but do not have any content or function. I'd appreciate any help or guidance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try one of the supplied sample projects first. Same?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Well Peter the result is the same (no content) but I do receive a different message stating my security setting do not allow websites to use ActiveX controls installed on this computer. I guess I can go back and talk to my MIS folks.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp