• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloaded book marked as "LOAN" not due in 13 days as other downloads.

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2016 Jul 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have deleted Adobe Digital and started from square one and this one title always downloads to the Digital Library as LOAN. I am unable to read it in the Adobe Digital Library or download to my Nook. When I return title to the Phoenix Digital Library the title always shows up on the Adobe Digital Library site with the picture of book with a cloud icon with a upside down T looking thing in the cloud icon on the upper left hand corner of title.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 11, 2016 Jul 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its a bug with the current Version of Digital Edition. At moment only work if used Version 3.

http://www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions/downloads.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should have noted that the problem I'm having is with Adobe 4.5. Should I try to download Adobe 3 on my desktop that uses Windows 1?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry that I stated using Window 1 when I use Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Digital Edition 3.0 work with Winodws 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines