• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Builder; Adobe AIR; Missing Extension Error?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2016 Jul 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to build a piece of opensource software using Flash Builder and Adobe AIR, but I am getting  compile error that three extensions are missing. I think I located the extensions but now am not sure where to put them to get a proper build.

Details (You don’t have to read them all, but here they are…):

I am trying to build mBlock software (based on scratch 2 offline) which comes from here:

https://github.com/Makeblock-official/mBlock

I am following a set of instructions from here:

HOW TO COMPILE SOURCE CODE OF MBLOCK USING FLASH BUILDER.docx

In Flash Builder 4.7, I install AirSDK and create a new ActionScriptProject . Then I copy in mBlock src folder and set necessary Library Paths and Native Extensions. Finally I try to run it. The actual “compile” and “run” command is not called out in the instructions, I use : “run as: desktop application“  to try and test the program. (mBlock is a desktop application.)

I get an error:

Process terminated unexpectedly.

The content cannot be loaded because there was a problem loading an extension: Error: Requested extension cc.makeblock.BluetoothExt could not be found.

I get the same errors for two other missing extensions: cc.makeblock.AIRSerial and cc.makeblock.AirHID.

I think I found the BluetoothExt, AIRSerial, and AirHID extension files by downloading the latest working (already compiled) version of the software and digging through the program folder files. What I found were folders with names: cc.makeblock.BluetoothExt, cc.makeblock.AIRSerial, and cc.makeblock.AirHID.

Now I am not sure where to put those extension folders to get a good run. Any help about placing those three extension folders for a proper compile appreciated. Any other help on overcoming “Requested extension could not be found” flash builder error greatly appreciated. Any and all help appreciated as this is my first flash builder experience.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2016 Jul 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I got around this error by downloading the older AIRSDK V 21 instead of the newer AIRSDK V 22.

It seems the 3 ANE files I am using work only in AIRSDK V 21.

If anyone has advice for changing ANE files from AIRSDK V 21 so that they can work in V 22, I greatly appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2016 Oct 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Flash Builder 4.6

1. Go in Project Menu

->Properties

-> ActionScript packaging Build

-> click extensions

-> check these three files shown in window

-> check ignor error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines