Exit

Header Length too Large - it's a lot.

Advocate ,
Jan 29, 2016 Jan 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is absolutely not expected!

2016-01-30_002425.jpg

Header Length too Large is appearing most all time! Not only in my browser. Many people can't install Flash Player because page is broken.

Please back hardcoded page without any Java-driven server. Or fix it so end users can install FP instead of watching this.

Also please don't suggest to clear cache/cookies and etc. Other users of Flash Player don't want/understand how and why they must clean/change something on their desktop browser. Just fix ths.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 29, 2016 Jan 29, 2016

Hi Anton,

Thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, at this time, clearing cookies is the only option. We will be working to evaluate a solution to fix this issue.

Regards,

Anamika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2016 Jan 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anton,

Thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, at this time, clearing cookies is the only option. We will be working to evaluate a solution to fix this issue.

Regards,

Anamika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2016 Jul 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's Friday July 8th and I still can't download the Flash update. Hey!! Adobe!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 09, 2016 Jul 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

start a new thread, this one has been answers for 6 months

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2016 Jul 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What issue are you facing? Is it the same as Header length too large.

This is due to too many *.adobe.com cookies in your computer.  Delete all *.adobe.com cookies from your system, it will allow the files from *adobe.com to download.

For any other issue please start a new thread and state the issue you are facing.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 11, 2016 Jul 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also this issue again (

I don't understand why you can't just fix this???? Website is slow as hell, time-to-time hogging i7 4770... Why this was not fixed few years ago?

This issue apppearing not only for Flash Player installation page. It occured time-to-time for any pages for Adobe Menu link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

start a new thread, this one has been answers for 6 months; can you all read that it is solved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you please tell me how to do that? Thank-you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines