• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding New Map ID

Explorer ,
Jun 13, 2008 Jun 13, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed that since I've upgraded from robohelp 5x to version 7. The "Add New Map ID" button isn't available. It's visible but grayed out. Is this a bug? Has anyone else experienced this problem? I can't find anything on it in the adobe knowledgebase.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 16, 2008 Jun 16, 2008
I do not have access to RH7HTML right now, but I recall having a similar problem.

In fact, I recall that a number of Map ID buttons were greyed out. The solution to our problem was to select a specific map ID file, instead of the entry "All map IDs". That might only be relevant if you have multiple map ID files, but it may still be required even if you have only one file.

I guess that RH7HTML needs to know which file it should add the map ID to, and this algorithms might be buggy in the sense ...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Valorous Hero ,
Jun 13, 2008 Jun 13, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community, Dirk

Can you please provide a screen shot? I'm assuming you are using RoboHelp HTML based on the forum category, but I'm not sure.

Thanks... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2008 Jun 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same exact issue, and Yes I am using HTML Help. I would be happy to provide a screen shot, but I'm not sure how to attach it.

Angela P.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Angela

Try the link below:
http://www.freeimagehosting.net

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit Map IDs dialog

Please let me know if you're not able to see this image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have access to RH7HTML right now, but I recall having a similar problem.

In fact, I recall that a number of Map ID buttons were greyed out. The solution to our problem was to select a specific map ID file, instead of the entry "All map IDs". That might only be relevant if you have multiple map ID files, but it may still be required even if you have only one file.

I guess that RH7HTML needs to know which file it should add the map ID to, and this algorithms might be buggy in the sense that it still requires this even when only a single map ID file is present.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PET3689 - Thank you! I changed the Map File selection to <Project Map File> and the new map id icon became available. Thanks for the tip!

Angela

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Your tip worked for me too PET3689. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp