• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player 22.0.0.209 SCUP Patch Asking for Admin Rights

Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2016 Jul 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm deploying the Flash Player 22.0.0.209 activeX patch with SCCM (imported the patch using SCUP as I have done for many previous months).  However, when a user tries to install the patch, it prompts them for administrator rights. 

Did something change with the 22.0.0.209 patch?

Does this indicate an error with the patch import process?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue as the OP. I try to install Flash Player 22.0.0.209, and the installation gets to 50% and then gives a "Installation failed. Click finish for further...". So I decided to look for a separate download for Firefox. It keeps promting for Admin Rights even though I'm the admin. This is so frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Ollivander

You're issue is not the same as the OP.  The Admin privileges pop-up error issue being reported only affects the ActiveX Control.  Since you're issue is with the NPAPI (Firefox) plugin it's not the same issue.  Please start a new topic for your issue and provide the following information:

Please see Re: Admin Privileges Error Popup Adobe Flash 22.0.0.209 with admin credentials  for updates on the Admin privileges issue.  Please note that the pop-up error is erroneous as Flash Player ActiveX is updated.

Locking this topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines