• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_LIC_LICENSE_SIGN_ERROR

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2016 Jul 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am getting the following msg when I download a .epub book I bought: E_LIC_LICENSE_SIGN_ERROR

I see in ALL YOUR ANSWERS that I have to contact the vendor. I understand that, but my question is WHICH VENDOR DO I CONTACT. The actual vendor selling the book? or Googleplay books which is where the seller directs me to to buy the book from. The actual seller is Galaxy press which gives links to googleplay for .epub's or amazon kindle for kindle books (I need .epub) so which do I contact Googleplay or Galaxy press?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 13, 2016 Jul 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normal you should contact the place how has but it. If you buy the eBook by goolge shoudl contact Google.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted Google. They didn't have a clue. They insisted that I download Adobe Acrobat Reader claiming it could not only open ACSM files but could read epubs as well. Ended up getting a refund and ordering the Kindle version of the same title through Amazon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, if you are trying to get a copy of Battlefield Earth I have already contacted Galaxy Press & they are working on the problem. If it is for a different book you have to contact the ORIGINAL Vendor NOT Google Play! Google Play is only the distributor not the actual vendor who owns the book & they are not responsible for the problem. Hopr this info helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same errors and I have contacted the Vendor. It is not with Google. They couldn't resolve this issue. I just had them reissue me a refund.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For what it's worth, I was able to get it fixed with Google Support. They had to reset something on my account. Not sure what exactly they did, but others should push back on Google and they will eventually make it right. Shameful that Adobe has completely ignored these threads.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem seems to be fixed now. I know I had this issue on Monday so it took about 3 days for someone to figure it out. Appreciate all the feedback from everyone on this thread. Hopefully all of you got your ebooks downloaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines