• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printed Output Q2

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2008 Jun 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've read what's posted on the Grainge site. According to that, if I don't check start each topic on a new page and I put all topics in one chapter, then each topic should not start on a new page. So I set up the printed documentation to have only one chapter, placed all the topics in one chapter and printed. I got a section break, odd page page after each topic. I then deselected start new chapters on odd pages in advanced. Nex time I printed I got section break new page, rather than section break odd page.

FYI, Word Find and Replace cannot find and replace a section break followed by a table unless you add a paragraph mark before the table, so that technique isn't too helpful here.

Any thoughts on why each topic goes to a separate page?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2008 Jun 17, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I just created a two topic project, put both topics under one book and generated with both check boxes cleared. Both topics are on the same page.

Try that in a new project and post back.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp