• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTML5 output will not play

Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2016 Jul 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since our presentations will no longer work publishing to swf due to a buffering issue, I have been publishing everything to HTML5. I have some presentations that will not play when I publish them to HTML5 onto a server, its stuck on the Presenter screen with no movement. If I publish to swf, it works but the presentation continually buffers. What would cause it not to work when I publish to HTML5? Its not with all presentations but for a mixture of them and I am not getting any errors when publishing.

7-15-2016 10-20-15 AM.jpg

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Presenter and PPT are you using?

I believe this problem came up in an earlier thread, maybe this well shed some light on the issue: can't view html5 output (Presenter 10)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am now using Presenter 11 and Office 2016. If I copy slides into a new Presentation the sound files multiply to the amount of edits I do, so I don't believe that will work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 18, 2016 Jul 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what you are saying besides not calling a bug a bug, is that I need to redo (re-edit) the sound to put it manually into a new copied version? Since the sound files edits are done in the media.pcx files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 18, 2016 Jul 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not avoiding calling it a bug. But, I'm just a user of Presenter, like you, and don't have the ability to file it as a bug with Adobe.

All I said was that this sounds similar to an issue previously discussed here on the user forums. If you need to discuss this with Adobe, please contact Adobe Support here: Contact Customer Care

Some times Adobe Staff will help out here, but it is on their own time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources