• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADE 3.0 error unable to download to my iphone 6

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2016 Jul 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a book from Wiley AMCS, already dowload in to my MAC but when I try to download to my Iphone send me a message that the Adobe ID is not correct, I request a support from Wiley end the anwer this:

This appears to be an Adobe ID issue.  You can try and reset your password and log in again with that. If any problems still persist, I advise contacting Adobe's Digital Edition's Technical Support.

need help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you authoirze Mac and your iphone with the same Adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, I did, when i do it on the I phone looks like it will start to down load, but then prompt me for the ID again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems the authorize not right work. Has try to reinstall ADE on your iPhone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I DID BUT NOW I HAVE THIS MESSAGE

"E_LIC_ALREADY_FULLFILED_BY_ANOTHER _USER"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On your Mac can open this ebook?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES NO PROBLEM THERE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then check the Media Info of the FIle: Right Click > Media Info

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2016 Jul 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the file on XML, is the one i need to check inside the computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 07, 2016 Jul 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can mediainfo check in Digital Edition. Open Digital Edition, right click on the eBook and choose Media-Info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2016 Jul 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i do that this is the screen I got..

Captura de pantalla 2016-07-07 a las 9.21.34 a.m..png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 08, 2016 Jul 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you anything with under the red text?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2016 Jul 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no , there is nothing there. I need to get the book in my Iphone asap, please fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 11, 2016 Jul 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its seams the orginal file not found. So if can get the error with the file in the iphone. Has you try to download the file again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2016 Jul 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to download again using ADE, Bluefire and Kindle. on ADE error is about ID fron ADOBE, same in BLUFIRE, on Kndle it opens as demo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 12, 2016 Jul 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you download again in your local Device?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2016 Jul 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already reset the password, I try download from Bluefire app into my iPhone, then looks like it will start and then prompt me into the same ID login for ADOBE. prompting me asking for login & password again, something is wrong. Is there any chance to connnect on line to review the file and the apps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 13, 2016 Jul 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was not my question. You have send a screenshot that display that the file are missing so you not know if you can right open in Digital Edition on your local device (not the mobile). If this also not work the mobile was also not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the book opens in my mac .I am able to read it, problem start when i tried to send it to my iphone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the orginal file are missiong for transfer its can the cause of the issue. Has you try download the file on the mac new and open and then transfer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2016 Jul 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

looks like the problem comes from a duplicate accounts from same use(me),  can you delete one? in case the one to be delated will be the account under 99fergarcia@prodigy.net.mx?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 18, 2016 Jul 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For remove a account should contact customer support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines