Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't update Adobe Flash Player

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2016 Jul 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a desktop PC running Windows XP SP3. The Adobe Flash Player for the Mozilla Firefox (version:47.0.1) latest version is outdated. I have downloaded the Adobe Flash Player (version:22.0.0.209) file from this page:Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions  and I have also followed all the instructions referred to this page:Flash Player Help but I still have a problem. I save the file in the 'Downloads' folder, I double-click on it and then I press 'Run'. The attached screenshot shows the window which appears just after I have pressed 'Run'. I have been waiting for hours to see if something will change but unfortunately nothing has changed. The windows has remained open for many hours when I decided to close it. I have tried many times to update it but I still face exactly the same problem. I'm looking forward for your response.adobe.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2016 Jul 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Please try the following:

1. Right-click on the installer file and select Properties
  2. In the General tab click the Unblock button
  3. Click Apply
  4. Click OK to close the window
  5. Double-click on the installer file to launch the installer

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines