• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Second Help Page opened is blank

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2016 Jul 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only with IE 10 this happens.  If a use opens a help screen and then navigates to another web page and does not close the original help screen, when the click the help to open only a blank screen opens.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2016 Jul 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See Calling WebHelp on my site. It's quite a while since anyone has posted this issue so I am wondering if something is different in later versions of RoboHelp. You haven't said which version you are using.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Robohelp 2015

Edited by Moderator to amend version from RoboHelp 15. That will cause confusion in future searches and maybe miss answers that are being sought.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That kills that theory!

It could be that the problem went away with IE11 but I really don't know. With WebHelp, I can only suggest you check your calls against what I have set out in Calling WebHelp.

Could you consider a Responsive HTML5 output. You wouldn't have this problem there. It's not difficult for you to switch but it would mean an initial change to the calls.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp