Can't load *.acsm files in app Dig Ed 4.5

Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2016 Jul 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven a tablet and downloaded the *.acsm e-books on
my tablet, when I hit the link then Digital Editions 4.5 opens but nothing
happens.

How can I load my e-books into Digital Editions 4.5 ?

• Make and model tablet : Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 Wifi Model SM-T550 – Android version : See attachment
  • I have downloaded the *.acsm-files for my buy’ d e-books and want to import them in the Adobe Digital Editions 4.5 app, I want all my e-books (from google-books and other vendors) in the same place : the app Adobe Digital Editions 4.5

Thanks for any help in this issue.

Screenshot_20160718-194434.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 26, 2016 Jul 26, 2016

For E_ACT_NOT_READY should you deauthoirze digital edition over the settings and authorize new.

If the download of the shop not work. I can not right help. Has you check if work with other internet browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 19, 2016 Jul 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you try go to the download server over the file explorer app and choose then the programm for open ? (Digital Edition in this case.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2016 Jul 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nanaky, thanks for the answer. But I’m a very very new bee on app’s, e-books and tablets so I don’t understand what you mean … sorry L

Van: Nanaky

Verzonden: woensdag 20 juli 2016 08:47

Aan: Benny Coomans

Onderwerp: Can't load *.acsm files in app Dig Ed 4.5

created by Nanaky <https://forums.adobe.com/people/Nanaky> in Adobe Digital Editions - View the full discussion <https://forums.adobe.com/message/8888294#8888294>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need a app for your file system. Has you such a app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean this (See screenshot in attachment) ?

Van: Nanaky

Verzonden: woensdag 20 juli 2016 12:23

Aan: Benny Coomans

Onderwerp: Can't load *.acsm files in app Dig Ed 4.5

created by Nanaky <https://forums.adobe.com/people/Nanaky> in Adobe Digital Editions - View the full discussion <https://forums.adobe.com/message/8888556#8888556>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 21, 2016 Jul 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

o.O if you upload a seenshot you must it make in the forum direktly over the Mail it not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the screenshot :

Screenshot_20160720-134543.png

Is this what you ment by "You need a app for your file system. Has you such a app?" ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. In this app you can open the folders of your system. You should check the Folders for a downlaod folder. In this should found the ebook files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Have found the directory, but wen I click a file Adobe Digital Editions opens but the file (E-book) is not loaded !

shot_2016-07-21_15-50-26.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this folder only the file whihc has open before. Has you check if has a download folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2016 Jul 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of this ?

Screenshot_20160722-105336.png

or this ?

Screenshot_20160722-105514.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 25, 2016 Jul 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first folder seems fine. Has you check to open the acsm File over this folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2016 Jul 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I tap on a *.acsm-file Adobe Digital Editions opens but nothing happens, the file (E-book) is not loaded and not opened. As I said: nothing happens.

Screenshot_20160725-122023.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 26, 2016 Jul 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also wen try to download new?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, i downloaded the e-book again from googlebookstore but can't find the e-book on my tablet. Also when i download an e-book from another store i get in Adobe digital editions the error below:

WP_20160726_001.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For E_ACT_NOT_READY should you deauthoirze digital edition over the settings and authorize new.

If the download of the shop not work. I can not right help. Has you check if work with other internet browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've did some trial and error with *.acms and *.epub files and now the two e-books are loaded into my ADE 4.5, so problem solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2016 Jul 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your time and effort.

Verzonden vanaf Samsung-tablet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 27, 2016 Jul 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines