• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to have PDF of the book I downloaded

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2016 Jul 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded my book "Advances In the Study of Greek" in Adobe Digital Edition 4.5.

But I cannot see the PDF which I like, for PDF has fixed page so that I can easily remember the location of words in a page.

How can I get PDF of this book?

Or does this book has PDF?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you buy this book from Adobe?

If not, there is no way anyone at Adobe knows about a PDF version... you need to ask the publisher

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought it, so that it is in the format of Adobe Digital Editions 4.5. But I don't know how to get the PDF format of the book.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said, you have to ask the vendor of that book if they even HAVE a pdf version

When you buy fuel at a gas station, you don't ask the gas station attendant why your car radio won't work on an AM station... you go to the car dealer

You need to ask at the place where you bought the book, not at the place where you bought the book reader

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did send feedback to Adobe (which is the publisher), but no response.

Then I asked the Adobe Chat, which told me to go to this forum.

I really don’t know where or whom I should ask.

Maybe all my asking was in the wrong places?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>feedback to Adobe (which is the publisher)

News to me... I know that Adobe Press publishes books about Adobe products (such as the Classroom in a Book series about many programs) but I was not aware that Adobe sold language books

I have no other help to offer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2016 Jul 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The way I see is to print the book using a printer and scan it again producing PDF.

I did this anyway, since I did not succeed in reading the book on my iphone. I tried to solve this problem, but assistance from ADOBE says to look at this website. Until now I lost a couple of hours, so producing a simple PDF file let me have my book where I need it, avoiding to loose any more time with Adobe Digital Editions, which does not work even well on my Win7 PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks in advance to you and anyone who helps.

I also bought ebooks from Amazon, I can ask them easily. But now I don’t know whom or how to ask about my Adobe ebook.

Which one should I ask: Google Book or Adobe?

Could anyone provide me with correct WEBSITE ADDRESS which is the correct source I can ask?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines