Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slide Numbering

Jun 16, 2008 Jun 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to have Captivate 3 automaticly number and update slides?

After creating my presentation I have to go back and number XX out of YY slides.. I thought I heard somewhere that Captviate 3 could that automaticly.
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 18, 2008 Jun 18, 2008
Hi again Nick

The only other option I can think of is to just add a Text Caption to each slide that indicates the slide number. Aside from creating something yourself in Flash, that is.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 16, 2008 Jun 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nick

See if the link below helps.

Click here

The site is that of fellow Adobe Community Expert Paul Dewhurst. If you like what you see, toss some change into his tip jar for his efforts!

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 18, 2008 Jun 18, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks - but this works in Demo mode... Im looking for something that would sequentially number slides for training, where almost all slides would have a NEXT and PREVIOUS button..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 18, 2008 Jun 18, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi again Nick

The only other option I can think of is to just add a Text Caption to each slide that indicates the slide number. Aside from creating something yourself in Flash, that is.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources