Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Update 22.0.0.209

Jul 24, 2016 Jul 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player update 22.0.0.209 installer doesn't begin the installation process.  The installer icon in Safari blinks, but the installer isn't doing anything.  I also tried to install the same update using Firefox and the same "no go" result happened. 

Macbook; El Capitan, Safari.   All up to date.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2016 Jul 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you using any proxy server settings? Additionally could you provide us with few log files that would help us debug. Please go through the FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh? and provide the Adobe_GDE.log, Adobe_ADM.log and FlashInstall.log files. Upload the files to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a document and post a link here.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 25, 2016 Jul 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for replying, Ridhijain.  However, I've just tried again and the update installed itself with no problem!  Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines