• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The Printed Documentation Fix patch from Adobe

Contributor ,
Jun 19, 2008 Jun 19, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of Adobe's RoboHelp patches (i.e., service releases) is called "Printed Documentation fix." For details, go here:
http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=4cf80b20&sliceId=1

My RoboHelp Office version is X5, and I just updated it using the following two patches:
- rho_x501.exe (for the RH Office Word 2003 Support Update)
- rho13_x502.exe (for the Microsoft XP Service Pack 2 Support Update X5.0.2)

I'm wondering whether I also need to apply the Printed Documentation fix. Adobe's instructions say that the fix is for RoboHelp HTML X5. But since I've used the above patches to upgrade to X5.0.2, is this sufficient, or do I also need to go through the steps of applying the Printed Doc fix?

I'm thinking that since I am not yet receiving any of the error messages listed in the TechNote about this Printed Doc Fix, that perhaps I don't need it.

Thanks for any ideas.

Janice

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2008 Jun 20, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I don't think you do but not 100% certain. You will soon know if Printed Documentation is a problem and if it is, then apply it.

The fact that it is above the update on the page does suggest it came later.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp