• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Integrating BC with Crystal Reports?

Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2016 Jul 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone done this? Or do you know if it's possible? A client has requested it, but I'm more designer than dev. and at that, I'm a mac girl... and this seems to be a PC-based software from what little research I did.

Additionally, if it's not possible to do this, does anyone have suggestions on what I may be able to recommend in order for my client to be able to run more extensive reporting? I can provide a list if that would be helpful.

Any advice is much appreciated!

TOPICS
3rd party integration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 24, 2016 Jul 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does appear to have some API, so you would have to do some API to API work. This would have a middle layer service handling the data between the two. It is not to do with software on your computer.

There are a number of partners that offer this, it will not be like a few hundred dollars though, will be more. We are a partner that can do these things, others will post here as well I am sure on how they could help too.

If you did want to contact us - brett@prettydigital.com.au

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2016 Jul 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I will actually pass this on to our contact who would be the one handling it. It's far over my head and she knows what she wants. Thank you for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines