• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 3 Shuts Down

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2008 Jun 19, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! I finally figured out how to get my slides to transition, but now I'm having a problem with recording audio. I'm using PowerPoint slides and narrating them. After the 6th slide or so, Captivate 3 just shuts down and I lose everything I've done. Other than saving after every slide, is there a solution? Has anyone else experienced this problem? Thanks.
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 19, 2008 Jun 19, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cathy

Are you recording the audio using Captivate or PowerPoint? I ask because you said "I'm using PowerPoint slides and narrating them". So not sure if this means you are doing things in PowerPoint or in Captivate.

One possible approach would be to use an external recorder, record the narration and save as .WAV or .MP3. Then bring those clips into Captivate as a separate process.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2008 Jun 20, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I pulled the Powerpoint slides into Captivate and am using Captivate to record the audio. It sounds like an around about way to get audio in. I just wish it would work the way it is supposed to .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources