• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS2 is GONE off of Adobe's system - discussion locked

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2013 Nov 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help ... need activaiton code. online doesn't help and phone doesn't either ... any ideas?

Kay

CS2 + Acrobat 7 + Audition 3 is gone off Adobe's system https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2635514

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 19, 2019 Jul 19, 2019

CS2 + Acrobat 7 + Audition 3 is gone off Adobe's system https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2635514

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?e=cs2_downloads

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tried the download from the link ... received an error message 1334 during the install. Relaunched the program, still need to activate and have registered the product for the 3rd or 4th time. argggghhhh ....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please visit the link and follow the steps propely to get CS2

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/creative-suite-2-activation-end-life.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES! I got rid of the activation code screen/prompts. Any suggestions as to how to get rid of the registration prompts now. Those come up every time I open the program even though I faithfully fill out all the info and even check the box to let them send me info.

thanks

Kay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2016 Aug 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't work because I bought on a pagemaker promotion. I still purchased InDesign and have a serial number but apparently different number when purchasing the way it was offered. My hard drive crashed and when reloading  my software InDesign needed an activation code and now I am without a program. I can't believe it won't at least let you register and start up the program!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2016 Aug 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link for the activation free version still works. You need to use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2019 Jul 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Plese help

please provide serial number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody here can help you with this.

You're going to have to follow all the links on the original link above and hope that someone at Adobe can/will help.

Good luck and do let us know how you make out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving the discussion to Downloading, Installing, Setting Up​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines