• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paint panel option "duration" not available on CC

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2016 Aug 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if this was changed with AE CC but I can no longer find the "duration" setting in the paint panel.

I've seen others with similar questions but haven't found an answer that works for me and there doesn't seem to be anything documented on this.

See screenshot below. First image is what I'm looking for, second is what I have on my screen.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Attempting to use brush stroke frame-by-frame. Thanks for the help.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 03, 2016 Aug 03, 2016

no need to use imgur. just copy paste your screenshots here. it will be much easier for us to see and many users won't click on links anyway. you need to open you panel all the way down

also you are working in stacked panels view. this may be less intuitive at first because panels can get narrow without relation to overlapping panels

you can work the classic way by un-checking this

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 03, 2016 Aug 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no need to use imgur. just copy paste your screenshots here. it will be much easier for us to see and many users won't click on links anyway. you need to open you panel all the way down

also you are working in stacked panels view. this may be less intuitive at first because panels can get narrow without relation to overlapping panels

you can work the classic way by un-checking this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 04, 2018 Aug 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines