Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing from Adobe Digital Editions

Jul 30, 2016 Jul 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried printing a few pages. It works except that the last several lines on each page are not printed. I looked to see if there was any print option that might be relevant but, while there is an Options button on the print screen, it does nothing except flick me to a different open window.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Bruce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 03, 2016 Aug 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not all ebooks could print. Click with the right mouse click on the file and choose in Digital Edition Media-Info. In this winodws should found the permission for the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 03, 2016 Aug 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Nanaky. I have taken your advice and found that I have permissions for viewing, copying and PRINTING on ANY DEVICE. Thus lack of the necessary permission with my user licence appears not to be the source of my problem. Thanks, though, for helping by eliminating one possible cause of the problem.

Can anyone else help in answering my question? Do you, perhaps, have the same problem when you print with permission?

Bruce

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines