• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital Editions constantly freezes

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2016 Aug 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Digital Editions started freezing on my Windows 10 computer when adding a library book to the Digital Editions bookshelf or when attempting to transfer an ebook to my Kobo Glo. Yet a couple of days ago I had no issue. I've tried reinstalling the program, removing the book and downloading it again from the library. No success.

TOPICS
ADE authorization

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 03, 2016 Aug 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Closed Digital Edition.
Rename the My Digital Edition Folder to My Digital Edition.old under your Documents.

Then start again and download new.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2016 Aug 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the same problem with every single version of Adobe Digital Editions over the last 5 years and I currently have Windows 7.  I'm to the point where I HATE this program and I tried with my Sony E-reader.

I have renamed my folder, I have read the forums, I have done just about everything I can do......Adobe you need to fix this.....I have no choice but to use this darn program for DRM products!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2016 Oct 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue trying to transfer a new book my Nook.  Older books seem to work fine.  I am also using windows 10 and it has been working all right except with books recently published.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

6 year later- still a problem. On Win 10. Unbelievable

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Add a few more months onto that six years.  Still happening Win 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines