• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot copy from digital editions to nook color.

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2016 Aug 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try transfer from digital editions to nook color I get error message  No permission to copy book.

Had to reinstall digital editions due to hard drive crash. was working fine before hard drive crash.

any help would be appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 04, 2016 Aug 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you Digital Edition new authoirze after the new install with the same Adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2016 Aug 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Initially I couldn't authorize my adobe ID on the computer. Following instructions on the forum I deleted the adept folder in the registry. I could then authorize digital editions but cannot transfer books to my nook color. I have the original adept folder on my desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 08, 2016 Aug 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But you can open the eBook in Digitial Edition on your new system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2016 Aug 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I cannot open the book on the laptop, In addition I keep on having to

redo the authorization. Then get error message

The vendor account you entered is not associated with the item you are

trying to open. Try again.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 09, 2016 Aug 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error say that used the wrong adobe ID for the authorize. You must the same authoirze which has used for the first open of the eBooks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2016 Aug 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying two different id's trying to get the transfer to work.  I deleted all books on my nook and laptop. I then uninstalled adobe digital additions and signed in. I then downloaded a book I had not previously downloaded. I was able to transfer to the nook and received notification the nook was now authorized. So for now everything seems to be working.Oonly strange thing is books I deleted in digital editions somehow came back to the library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 10, 2016 Aug 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

O.o If you can not borrow back wait until the time are end and then load again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FOR OWNERS OF OLDER NOOKS.

If you can borrow books directly from the Nook rather than computer, do that first.

Then on your web page, press the download button on your library's page.

This will no longer show up on your Overdrive App, but it will show up by pressing:

Nook button at bottom

Library

My Stuff

My Files

Digital Editions

Your library books will no longer have pretty thumbnails but they will be available.  Just press the gray or blue boxes, and your library books will load up for you to read.

Enjoy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines