• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Connection Error

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2016 Aug 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this topic has been covered before but can't find anything recent or helpful.

Every time I try to install the latest flash player I get a "Connection Error".

I have a straight internet connection and I get the same error even when I try the "offline" error.

Installing onto OSX 10.11.6 (15G31) and Firefox 48.0.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2016 Aug 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please share the log files to troubleshoot the failure.  Go through the FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh?​ and provide the Adobe_GDE.log, Adobe_ADM.log, and FlashInstall.log files.  Upload the files to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a document and post the link to the uploaded files here.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2016 Aug 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shared Files - Acrobat.com

Here's the link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2016 Aug 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,

The link is below. Any ideas??? I uninstalled flash completely to try a fresh install and it still doesn't work. Now I have no flash player and the offline installer is no longer available! :@

Shared Files - Acrobat.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2016 Aug 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can download the offline installer from the Still having problems section on Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac page.

In case you see any issues with the same, do let us know.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2016 Sep 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't have problems with downloading offline but now it's affecting my Creative Cloud and I cannot use the Application Manager, please help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2016 Aug 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone have any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2016 Aug 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash player won't download, no matter how many times I try, and no reason is ever given. It just keeps saying "download failed," or something like that. [Personal info removed]

How do we open a new thread here? I can't find any instructions on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 15, 2016 Aug 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been an ongoing issue for me on both my desktop and laptop computers now for over a year.

I now cannot access a number of sites including the ABC iView site - which I'm particularly peeved off about.

It's no good looking for the plug in because it's not there. I tried to fix this from other advice a while back, which recommended deleting/uninstalling Flash player and doing a clean install. Hence, there IS no flash player in my Firefox or Safari browsers.

This is no small issue.

Running:

iMac with Yosemite 10.10.5

Safari 9.1.2

Firefox 48.0b1

Ethernet internet connection

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines