• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Adobe Presenter video?

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2016 Aug 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working on a Presenter file and I imported several videos from my PC. When I transferred the presenter file to a co-worker over a flash drive, the videos appear as a "box with an X through it", and do not show up when the slides are previewed. Any suggestions? Thank you!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 08, 2016 Aug 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you shared the presenter file, did you include the PPT(X) file and the folder with the same name? The videos would be stored in that folder.

Also, they should move the presenter files off the flash drive before working in Presenter, If the presentation is not on your C drive, then Presenter may not work correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2016 Aug 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Arjun,

A better way to share your Presenter projects would be to package your project and share it.

Packaging your project will create a .prpkg file, which can be double clicked later and the pptx file will get extracted along with all the imported files.

Note: Option to package your project is available on Presenter ribbon.

Kindly mark this answer as correct if you find it helpful.

Regards,

Zeeshan Hussain

Adobe Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources