Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Needs to Update On Coowon.

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2016 Aug 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I am on Windows 10 and using a chromium based browser called Coowon that is made for flash games. I am running version 12.0.0 on that browser. Every time I go on a page that needs Flash player a pop up appears that looks like this.

Every time I wanted to use flash I need to click on Run this time. I wan't to stop this from happening however when I click "Update plug-in" it takes me to this page. Adobe Flash has been blocked because it's out of date - Chrome Help

I have followed all the steps on that page and none of them stop the problem. Is there any way I can fix this.

Thank you in advance. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Aug 09, 2016 Aug 09, 2016

Try deleting ALL browsing data, except bookmarks, then uninstall the browser completely then reinstall it.

You can also try going into the menu, help, then about google chrome and see if it is up to date there as well.

Maybe you need to remove them both and start from scratch installing chrome first and work on one at a time instead of dealing with both.

Best Regards

Please be sure to mark my post here helpful or answered if I assisted you

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2016 Aug 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please download the latest flash player from Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Aug 09, 2016 Aug 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this browser you mentioned is Chrome based then your updates will directly come from either Google or Coowon. Since I never heard of that browser, I would suggest going to the help pages and ask them how flash is updated. My guess is that they will have to do it or they use Googles backend to do it, either way IF that is the case any download or install might not work from anything from Adobe.

Guide to Manually updating Flash Player for Windows

Best Regards

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have tried both of your solutions and they error still pops up. Because it's a chrome based browser it should update itself so why does the error keep popping up.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might need to reach out to the vendor who made that browser for assistance as i mentioned there is no download here that will install or update Adobe flash player for a browser that embeds it

Best Regards

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

But it's the same problem with Chrome. The original Chrome browser does not update on it's own either. So it can't be Coowon's fault.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try deleting ALL browsing data, except bookmarks, then uninstall the browser completely then reinstall it.

You can also try going into the menu, help, then about google chrome and see if it is up to date there as well.

Maybe you need to remove them both and start from scratch installing chrome first and work on one at a time instead of dealing with both.

Best Regards

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2016 Aug 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, very much. This worked and it then updated.

Thanks a lot Carm!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 10, 2016 Aug 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

IE11 won't upgrade either. CanNOT* go directly to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/​ page for my dnld either (*??). I can Check my version (.....206) but cannot get updated, as page RECOMMENDS!! The Windows update Fails (specifically about this update, as well*) and the site (Adobe) won't let us get updated... Who's problem IS this??? I've deleted the data & disabled the addon but Windows won't 'allow' me to uninstall the browser. Is that a necessary step?

- a bit baffled -

CH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines