• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting Error! Check activation when trying to down load to Digital editions

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2016 Aug 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having trouble downloading e-books to Digital Editions.  I keep getting Error! Check Activation.  Can anyone help me?  I'm also having problems with getting Digital Editions to recognize my new Nook Glo-light.  Any suggestions there

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 12, 2016 Aug 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Windows:

Close all applications.

Choose Start > Run.

In the Open text box, type regedit and then press Enter. The Registry Editor opens.

In the left pane of the Registry Editor, locate the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Adept

Select the Adept key.

Choose File > Export.

In the Export Registry File dialog box, select Selected Branch under Export Range. Enter a name and location for the backup registry key, and then click Save.

Right-click the Adept key and choose Delete.

In the Confirm Key Delete dialog, click OK.

Close the Registry Editor.

Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize.

Macintosh:

quit Adobe Digital Editions.

Navigate to /Users//Library/Application Support/Adobe/Digital Editions and drag the activation.dat file to the trash.

If you are using 10.7, see https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html

Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines