• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Context Sensitive Help

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2008 Jun 23, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my first time using Context Sensitive Help for RoboHelp 6. I am working with the developer with the RoboHelp_CHS.js file we have. This file is very outdated. The navigator versions are old. The Robohelp_CHS.js file that we have is Copyright 1998-2004. Does anyone have a more current RoboHelp_CHS.js file I could use for Robohelp 6?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2008 Jun 23, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The .js file for your version (6) should be in the CSH.API subdirectory in your RoboHelp 6 install directory.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2008 Jun 24, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you for responding. Actually I have found RoboHelp_CSH.js file from the RoboHelp Office\CSH_API directory. The problem is that although it may be the file that came with RoboHelp 6, it does not contain more current navigation versions - ex. only Netscape Version 4, Microsoft Version5.
Do you have a later version of the .js file? Maybe RoboHelp 7 .js file would be correct?

Thanks, Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp