• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ColdFusion 2016 Server Manager - Does it exist?

Explorer ,
Aug 08, 2016 Aug 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have the official link to download the CF2016 Server Manager air application?

The one I have found on the website (http://download.macromedia.com/pub/coldfusion/updates/12/servermanager/ServerManager.air ) downloads the ColdFusion 11 version (unsigned I might add).

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 16, 2016 Aug 16, 2016

Hi Jeremiah,

The Server Manager has been deprecated in ColdFusion 2016 release. Please refer the below link:

ColdFusion Help | Deprecated Features

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2016 Aug 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeremiah,

The Server Manager has been deprecated in ColdFusion 2016 release. Please refer the below link:

ColdFusion Help | Deprecated Features

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 16, 2016 Aug 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for pointing me to that.  I figured since it was an official download on the cf2016 section of the Adobe website and still linked to within coldfusion administrator - that it would be available.

Do you know of any plans for a replacement of it for better multi instance/server management?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation