Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DIGITAL EDITION / I CAN NOT OPEN AN EPUB

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2016 Aug 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon!

My point is..that i spend a lot of money to buy books, and now i can not open them, since i used different pc in the past

all my books seem to have different ID vendors! i do not know how to 'save' them

Can u help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 16, 2016 Aug 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try to merge the IDs: Join multiple user IDs

But samethings do not help this. In this case can you only as the reseller for a new download which can linked new with one of your IDs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2016 Aug 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all, a great Thanks for your prompt reply. I followed your suggestion and finally I have almost all my e-books back. There is an exception for (2) more books that can not be opened. Regret but reseller has stopped the sale of these books and I can not apply to him for new link. Is something more that may help me ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 17, 2016 Aug 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

TO the ebooks has only access the reseller no the user and no adobe. If this can not help can try if the merge help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines