Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Company logo on the skin

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2008 Jun 25, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,
I want to insert my company logo on the same line as contents, index, search , glossary. Is there a way to do it. I found different skins in the skins gallery but i did not find a way to edit those skins! .If there is let me know so that i could include my company logo too!
Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 25, 2008 Jun 25, 2008
You could do this by adding a custom button. Just call the button something like "logo" with no text and specify a selected and unselected image for your logo. This would mean that logo would appear as a hyperlink if the user hovers the mouse over it but it wouldn't link to anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could do this by adding a custom button. Just call the button something like "logo" with no text and specify a selected and unselected image for your logo. This would mean that logo would appear as a hyperlink if the user hovers the mouse over it but it wouldn't link to anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello rr336 -

You could use the generated file named "wht_logo1.gif" - the "About" button on the WebHelp tool bar - as a template (for size) and create your logo to fit the HEIGHT of the gif (within a few pixels), name it the same, then copy it into your generated project. That way clicking the logo opens the "about".

Regards,
GEWB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp