• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Message indicates license already in use

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2016 Aug 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Acrobat Digital Reader on a computer and used it to download books but abandoned the use of that computer and bought a new one, forgetting I Had installed the acrobat reader on the old computer. I installed it again on new computer and when I tried to download a digital book, it rejected this indicating the license was in use elsewhere.  I uninstalled it from the old computer but nothing has changed and I continue to get this error message and cannot now use the acrobat reader on my present computer. Can you help? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What software? Acrobat Reader? Or Adobe Digital Editions? They are different and need different experts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe digital reader

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I may be wrong, but I don't think adobe make any such thing. So I can only ask again, Adobe Reader or Adobe Digital Editions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is the adobe digital reader 4.5.  It is used to open digital books. I received one today from First to Read and the only way to open the book is utilizing adobe digital reader 4.5- no other app. As I said, I am interested in having the initial licensing vacated from my first computer from which I un installed the app so that I can now utilize it on my present computer. Otherwise I am unable to download the free book Penguin books sent me and expects me to review. Thanks for any help.

[Moved to correct forum... Mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines