• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Challenging your tech team

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2016 Aug 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm challenging your tech team(coders) to come up with  a new adobe app or product that provides the following:
Converts jpeg or image into a calendar format.

So I have screenshot of my schedule/calendar and I import it into Adobe Acrobat Pro, I select tools>recognize text>in this file, and now the shifts or scheduled hours in the jpeg are now selectable, I can select the text and right click and export selection as a xml or excel file, however when I do this it is more of a list than a table or actual organized calendar, it's the closest I've been able to get. However since adobe already has the code/technology ability to detect text from an image, now how can we take that data and turn it into a .csv or .ics file? I know when I'm writing a text message and write the names of dates or times it is underlined and I'm able to click on it and cortana/siri pops up and asks if I would like to add it to my calendar, so I know the recognition ability is out there, I just feel like there isn't much apps out there that actually do this. Please help, I love using the reminder feature for my shifts, but having to manually input two weeks worth is tedious.

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 19, 2016 Aug 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

This forum section is for the Business Catalyst product, the Adobe Acrobat Pro team wont see this here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines