Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't connect to my Adobe ID account

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2016 Aug 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

My client just created an Adobe ID account but when she tries to log in, it says that her username or password is invalid.

The customer service tells me that the email address (username) is valid and I know that her password is valid.

What is going on ?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one here can help with that information.  Have her go the route of choosing the "can't remember password" option in the login screen to have it reset or whatever they do in that case.

She should not be offering her password to anyone, so if you know it is valid, it is possible that someone else also knew that when they changed it... conspiracy theory at best, but that's what happens when you let private information out of your hands.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ned,

I don't know her password. I simply know she is not making mistakes. She created her account one hour ago so I dont' understand your conspiracy theory.

Someone from the chat told me that she wasn't autorised and I should tape in the querry:  'not able to authorise digital edition'

Can you help me with that ?

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 23, 2016 Aug 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which error message you get exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since this has to do with Digital Editions I am going to move it to that forum.  People there might be in a better position to help with DE issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines