• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Manage authorized devices

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2012 Feb 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I see and manage authorized devices? I don't want to improve the number of authorized devices, but only manage (especially remove) them.

TOPICS
Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 17, 2016 Jun 17, 2016

I found out how to do it! (and I do not work for Adobe but totally agree that someone should've helped you at least in the past FOUR YEARS. crazy.)

So log into your adobe account online.

Go to Plans & Products.

Under Plans, find your "Creative Cloud Membership" section. Click on Manage Plan.

On this page, you'll see a section called "Activated devices".

You'll see all the devices your membership is using and can easily deactivate one (or all) of them by clicking the x on the right.

Oh happy day!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2016 Feb 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can this question NOT get an answer?  I mean, if Adobe actually thinks that it's simple to find this answer so many people wouldn't be viewing the question (over 700); likewise, if Adobe cannot answer this simple question then why even have the ability to ask questions.  I hate using the word HATE, but I hate how companies give it's customers a false hope of having their questions answered then ignore them.  Adobe, please remove the support feature when marketing your products.  I mean, damn.... a totally easy question from 2012 was asked and four years and 23 days later you still have not responded?  SMH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2016 Jun 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found out how to do it! (and I do not work for Adobe but totally agree that someone should've helped you at least in the past FOUR YEARS. crazy.)

So log into your adobe account online.

Go to Plans & Products.

Under Plans, find your "Creative Cloud Membership" section. Click on Manage Plan.

On this page, you'll see a section called "Activated devices".

You'll see all the devices your membership is using and can easily deactivate one (or all) of them by clicking the x on the right.

Oh happy day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2016 Jun 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same question.  If you log into your Adobe account and open up the "plan details", there is a section on approved devices.  Open this section and it will give you the opportunity to delist devices.  This will allow you to register new devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2016 Aug 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see any of these options -Activated Devices or Plan Details when I log on. What type of accounts do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 03, 2016 Aug 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The option only exist when have a creative Cloud. For Digital Edition (Which are open this thrend) the option not exist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2016 Aug 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You deactivate your device by 'signing out'. Just did it. It is not very obvious at all... Click on the tiny CC logo on  the top bar (at least on a Mac) and click on gear icon. Click on Preferences... and you'll see a blue button reading 'Sign out'. Click. You're done. Now why anyone would bury a signing out feature inside of Preferences is  a different discussion, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to authorize my ereader to read books. I am informed that I cannot authorize my pc and/or ebook, because there is a device somewhere on the planet that has been authorized using my adobeID. Without the ability to find out what device I once upon a time authorized, and without the ability to revoke such authorization, this means de facto denial of service. Am I wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried the solution marked correct in this thread?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I cannot use the solution mentioned above as I do no see the same menus. On the plans page, I can see the Creative Cloud Free. Clicking on it does not show any device or anything helpful.

My CC account has been automatically created when I signed up for a Adobe ID account (in order to read DRM-protected books). Maybe the solution applies better to paid accounts.

Any other suggestion?

Thanks in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use this site to log in to your account and it should show you what devices are activiated.

https://account.adobe.com/activated-devices

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The most straight forward answer. Still works as of 2022.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can find active sessions when you go to: https://adobe.com/go/sessions and you can also deactivate on any devices that you no longer use. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new way to do this (in 2022) is to:

- Sign in at https://account.adobe.com/activated-devices.
- Under Activated devices section, select Deactivate to deactivate the device.

(from https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/activation-limit-reached-creative-cloud.html)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry - just now saw that GenX7 posted the same link.  can't see a way to delete...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thanks for this.

I have been using a Mac book pro 2012 which only allows me to run LR cc2015. I am in the process of buying a brand new Mac book. One question though. I have a considerable amount of keywords, collections ect in my current Catalogue. Please can you let me know the procedure for transferring everything as is, to my new MacBook. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

does anyone know how to increase the number of authorized devices? seems a bit silly to only allow for 2 devices...thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines