Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Setup can't be completed, due to Symantec Analysis Box

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2016 Aug 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello dear friends,

I cannot start ADE 4.5.2 on my Windows 10 and Vista driven pcs. Nearly at the end of the set up a pop up opens and asks if I would like to check the computer by free Symantec. However the "Agree" button is inactive, a picture rather than a button. Nowhere can be clicked and the window prevents to complete the setup. How can I deal with it? Do you have an idea and could you please share it with me?

Thanks and regards,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 23, 2016 Aug 23, 2016

I have just solved it. Thank you for interest. I desperately clicked on "Agree" with mouse, however only entering was enough.

To answer you, yes, downloaded version.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 23, 2016 Aug 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You get the message on the installed version ? If yes  has you check if has installed the program on your Device?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2016 Aug 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have just solved it. Thank you for interest. I desperately clicked on "Agree" with mouse, however only entering was enough.

To answer you, yes, downloaded version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines